- Available in both globe and angle-style designs
- Lo-dB and V-LOG trims
- Severe Service
- Flexible solution to fit high-pressure drop applications
V-Log Trim Valve
Masoneilan 49000 Series
The Masoneilan 49000 Series V-LOG™ Low-Noise Anti-Cavitation Valve series can be applied through a wide range of applications from high-pressure drop, anti-cavitation liquid designs through low-noise gas and steam service. Offers a flexible solution to fit high-pressure drop applications in any pipe size or process fluid application.
The Masoneilan 49000 Series features enlarged body galleries to accommodate up to 36-stages of pressure reduction.
Specific Applications include boiler feedwater start-up and control, steam letdown, pump discharge, water reinjection, gas recycle, and vent applications.
- Sizes: 4” through 36” (100 through 900 mm)
- Ratings & Connections: flanged: ANSI 150-2500, UNI-DIN 10 – 400; welded: BW
- Body Material: carbon steel; stainless steel; chrome-moly
- Actuators: model 37/38 spring-opposed diaphragm; model 87/88 multi-spring-opposed diaphragm; cylinder
- Trim: single or double stage Lo-dB and V-LOG energy management trim; low noise flow-to-open designs or anti-cavitation flow-to-close
- Inherent Characteristics: linear or equal percentage
- Description: The 49000 Series features enlarged body galleries to accommodate up to 36-stages of pressure reduction.
We also provide full service on this and any other brand and model of Control Valve.
Call 800- 256-7373 now.
Click here for the OEM description or contact us for more information today.
Renee Mallar, Product Manager
p. (281) 785-9625