- Inlet Sizes: 1″ through 6″
- Outlet Sizes: 2″ through 8″
- Orifice Sizes: D through Q
- Set Pressure Range: 15 to 3750 psig
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 1200°F
- Materials: Carbon steel base and 316 stainless steel internal components; pilot valve 316 stainless steel
- Certification: ASME Section I
The Consolidated Type 2900-40 pilot-operated safety relief valve offers exceptional performance and meets demanding ASME Section I Economizer and Boiler Applications.
The Consolidated Type 2900 pilot-operated safety relief valve combines the advantages of two products into one— the 1900 safety relief valve and the 3900 POSRV. The 2900 POSRV can replace spring-loaded relief valves without requiring modified outlet piping.
The Consolidated Type 3900 pilot-operated safety relief valve is a non-flowing design available in a modulating or pop-action pilot. The 3900 POSRV is suitable for the overpressure protection of many pressurized systems and vessels in the chemical, petrochemical, paper mill, oil and gas production and transmission industries.
The Consolidated Type 4900 pilot-operated safety relief valve is a tubeless valve for oil and gas production and the offshore industry.
Contact the Product Manager today to learn more about Consolidated Pilot-Operated Relief Valves.