- Technologically advanced ball and seat coating for increased life expectancy
- Superior stem design that provides structural integrity in extreme environments
- Versatile design allows for omnidirectional assembly
- Inlet Sizes: 1.5” (38.1 mm), 2” (50.8 mm) and 2.5” (63.5 mm) in either flanged or weld neck design
- Inlet Ratings: ANSI Class 1500 thru 4500
- Outlet Sizes: 3” (76.2 mm) and 4” (101.6 mm)
- Outlet Ratings: ANSI Class 300 and 900
- Bore Sizes: .875” (22.23 mm) through 2.000” (50.8 mm); reduced bores are available
- Temperature Range: to 1150°F (621.1°C)
- Materials: alloy steel body with Inconel alloy seat and ball
- Certification: ASME B and PVC Section I ‘V’ code Stamp on once through boilers and Non-code Section
The Consolidated Series 3500 Electromatic Ball Valve (EBV) from GE Oil & Gas is designed to provide automatic or manual over-pressure protection for your steam boiler system. It also can be used to assist startup and shutdown venting.
Set to operate at a lower pressure than spring-loaded safety valves, the Consolidated Series 3500 EBV helps reduce safety valve maintenance and increases steam boiler efficiency.
Jay Simms, Technical Sales Specialist
M. (225)-324-0041 firstname.lastname@example.org