Setpoint Integrated Solutions is proud to be a channel partner of Rotork products. As a distributor of Rotork products such as electric actuators, as well as hydraulic actuators, and pneumatic actuators, Setpoint Integrated Solutions has the expertise necessary to implement valve automation.
The electric actuators from Rotork feature the 3rd Generation IQ Intelligent Actuator. For 60 years Rotork has used innovation for designing reliable, flexible, and robust valve actuators and control systems.
Continuing upon Rotork’s ethos of evolving design, the next-generation IQ multi-turn, and IQT part-turn actuators are now available. Reliability standards have been set even higher, it is simpler to commission and use, and is unrivaled in its ability to provide valve and process control operational data.
With the revolutionary dual stacked display, information about your plant and process is available at your fingertips, allowing unparalleled data analysis of the condition and operational status of the valve; data analysis that enables accurate asset management of your plant. Rotork innovation at its best.
- New intuitive user interface
- Advanced dual stacked display with configurable datalogger functionality
- Toughened glass screen plus optional environmental shieldSetting tool with secured Bluetooth® connection
- High reliability, solid-state controls (multi-turn variants)Reduced internal wiring and connections
- Simplified torque sensor (multi-turn variants)
- Simple and robust absolute position sensor with high reliability and accuracy
- New thrust base design (multi-turn variants)
- Separable gearbox/thrust base across the range (multi-turn variants)
- Advanced real-time status reporting
- 3-phase, direct current, and 1-phase variants
- Watertight and hazardous area enclosures
- Handwheels for emergency and ease-of-use operation
- Advanced, multilingual display for status and setup
- Detailed data logging settings and data capture using the supplied Rotork Bluetooth® Setting Tool ProInSight2 PC software for valve performance analysis
- Highly intuitive user interface
- Comprehensive control and flexibility
- Direct drive part-turn (IQT, IQTM, IQT Failsafe, IQTF, and IQTFM)
- IQH Range
- High output speed
- Self Locking
- Fast operation achieved by a 1:3 step up epicyclic gearbox between the 2-pole motor and worm gearbox
- New smooth rim handwheel design
- New Hand/Auto lever design
- Two-stage Hand/Auto engagement
- New “cartridge” style thrust base (multi-turn variants)Optional anti-back drive device (multi-turn variants)
- Rotork also provides a wide range of supporting software and documentation for the IQ3 range.