Lined Control Valves
Atomac provides ball valves that are corrosion resistant fluoropolymer lined valves.
Atomac valves provide bubble-tight shutoff, low maintenance, no-leak
stem seals and the safety assurance of a blowout-proof stem assembly. For
performance, safety and reliability, Atomac is the valve of choice.
AKH2 Full Port: Minimizes pressure loss and increases
flow capacity to reduce energy and pumping costs. 1⁄2 in (15 mm) through
12 in (300 mm). DIN dimensional only– not available to ASME dimensions.
AKH2A ANSI Full Port: Same benefits as AKH2 in an ASME
dimensional valve. 1 in (25 mm) through 6 in (150 mm).
AKH3 Standard Port: ASME dimensional valve permits
replacement of present valves with no need to alter existing piping. 1 in
(25 mm) through 12 in (300 mm).
- Control Valves: Characterized ball available for
- Extended Packing: Fully lined stuffing box with purge
connection and live-loading for
additional fugitive emission protection
available on AKH2, AKH2A and AKH3
(TA Luft Certified).
- Chlorine Service: Specially prepared and trimmed per
Durco standard chlorine cleaning procedure.
- Stem Extensions: Allow for insulation of valve.
- Atomac/Automax® Rotary Control Valve Packages: Precision control, corrosion resistance, positive stem sealing, and bubble tight shut-off in a low torque rotary control valve at a fraction of the cost of traditional rising stem valves.
p. (225) 753-3290