Setpoint Integrated Solutions is a proud channel partner of Clark-Reliance, and offers the Jerguson, a product of Clark-Reliance, line of Level Measurement solutions.
Products such as the Jerguson Flashproof Magnicator.
The Jerguson FlashProof design addresses two potential problems that may occur with standard level indicators: boiling fluids and flashing vapors. By employing a larger 3″ Schedule 40 pipe and two internal guide rods, entrained gases that build up under the float can harmlessly escape. The float is held to one side of the chamber to insure an optimized magnetic field in close proximity to the indicator, transmitter or switches. This provides an accurate float level and indicator reading.
The Jerguson FlashProof design also addresses problems caused by dirty or viscous services. The use of an oversized 3″ Schedule 40 chamber creates additional space to prevent the float from binding when dirt, sludge, or wax-like solids are present in the process fluid. In a standard gage dirty service could potentially bind the float, causing the level to appear unchanged. Additionally, the bypass zone allows for the gage to be flushed without removing the float from the column.
- Larger diameter chamber with float guides
- Complies to ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3
- Available with full range of Jerguson indicators, transmitters, and switches
- 3″ Schedule 40 pipe chamber as standard
- Schedule 80 and 120 available for high pressure applications
- Size Range from 12″ to 240″ vessel centers
- Specific Gravity Minimum: 0.36
- Pressure class rating up to 1919 PSIG (132BarG) @ 100° F (37°C), as per ASME B31.3
- Temperature Range: -325°F to 1000°F (-198°C to 538°C)
Setpoint Integrated Solutions also offers the Jerguson Magnicator with Guided Radar Gage
Redundant Sensing Technologies for the Ultimate in Reliable Level Indication
By combining Guided Wave Radar (GWR) with a Magnetic Level Gage, the Magnicator Guided Wave Radar (MGWR) brings a new standard of assurance to level indication.
The primary advantage of a guided wave radar (GWR) transmitter over a Magnetostrictive or Reed Switch transmitter is that the GWR transmitter is an independent device that does not rely on the float’s magnetic field to obtain a reading. A Magnetostrictive or Reed Switch transmitter measures the position of the float inside the magnetic gage, while the GWR transmitter detects the actual fluid level.
The GWR transmitter obtains an independent reading of the liquid level, providing an accurate output even in the case of a float failure. Also, the GWR transmitter will read the true level of the fluid, even if the density of the product varies. With a magnetic gage, the float is sized for the minimum specific gravity and the gage float position in the fluid will change with the specific gravity.
- Highly Visible Jerguson Magnicator Flag System
- Independent Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
- Redundant Level Technology
- Increased Plant and Personnel Safety
- Single Process Connection for Two Independent Devices
- Standard Configuration Shown Above
- Alternate Configurations Available
- Process Connection via GWR Chamber
- Isolable GWR Chamber
- Bottom Flanged GWR Chamber
- Custom Bridle Assembly with Multiple Instruments
- Measurement independent of density, conductivity, dialectric constant and temperature
- Measurement unaffected by foam or turbulent surfaces
- Process temperatures from -328°F (-200°C) to 842°F (450°C)
- Pressure ranges from full vacuum up to 3500 psi (240 bar) @ 100°F (38°C) as per ASME B31.3 for MGWR
- Pressure ranges from full vacuum up to 5802 psi (400 bar) @ 100°F (38°C) as per ASME B31.3 for GWR chamber alone
- Models available for interface applications; both total and interface level can be provided on one Hart®signal
- Models available with gas phase compensation for steam applications
- Communication Protocols
- 4-20 mA SIL 2 Hart®
- Fieldbus Foundation™
For smart level applications, Setpoint Integrated Solutions offers the Reliance Eye – Hye Smart Level Gage
Patented new technology provides most accurate, most reliable boiler water levels ever. Models for pressures up to 3000 PSI (200 BAR), Remote water level indication system, highly accurate & reliable LED indication for indication, alarms, & trip functions.
The world’s smartest Boiler Water level indication system.
Intelligence That Improves Steam Efficiency
- Patent pending technology.
- Self-diagnostic sensor technology.
- Adapts to your communication systems.
- Optimum quality steam for heat rate efficiency.
- Designed for global applications.
A very Easy Upgrade
No modifications are required to retrofit an existing Eye-Hye probe column or probes. Remote and Local LED Indicators are available in two sizes and fit existing panel cutouts in control room. (Swap out your old Eye-Hye indicator without cutting a new hole!) Consult Clark-Reliance with your original system serial number for exact recommendations to upgrade your existing control unit and indicator. Typical system can be upgraded in a few hours.
Standardized for Global Applications
EPCs and OEMs will appreciate that one model of Eye-Hye SmartLevel can be specified for worldwide use. You can standardize on one water level-sensing device for 85 to 264 VAC 50/60 Hz.