- Highest Rated Flow Capacities
- Automatic Throttling Capability with flexible shutoff options
- Patented dual-characterized V-port ball
- Equal percentage flow characteristics
- Greater than 500:1 turndown increases rangeability
V-Ported Ball Valve
Masoneilan 36005 Series
The 36005 Series V-Max High Capacity Control Ball Valve comes standard with 3 types of seat options:
- MN-7 Seal Ring – This low-friction polymeric seal ring provides reliable Class VI shutoff capability.
- 316 Stainless Steel Seal Ring – This unique seal ring design does not require shims. It achieves Class IV shutoff and higher temperature capability when combined with satellite bearings and flexible graphite packing.
- Optional Heavy-duty Metal Seal Ring – This optional (NPS1-6) heavy duty seal ring provides long service life in harsh applications. The wiping action of the seal ring against the ball prevents buildup of contaminants, helping maintain long-term performance and reliable Class IV shutoff.
For more information contact the product manager.
Renee Mallar, Product Manager
p. (281) 785-9625