- HPX™ Rupture Disc by Continental Disc/Groth Corp.
- Ideal for Liquid or Gas/Vapor applications
- Available in a wide range of burst ratings, 1” to 8” sizes and a variety of materials
- Offers proven performance in excess of a quarter million pressure-to-vacuum cycles
- Available in 90% or 95% operating ratio
The HPX® Double Disc Holder manufactured by Groth Corporation® consists of three holder components: an inlet, a mid-flange and an outlet piece, in order to accommodate two HPX® Rupture Discs. The first of the two HPX® Rupture Discs is located between the inlet and the mid-flange, and the second HPX® Rupture Disc is between the mid-flange and outlet. This assembly arrangement of holder components and rupture discs provides the solution to multiple applications without the need of a more complicated piping arrangement.
Common uses of the HPX® Double Disc assembly are for rupture disc leak detection, as an actuated rapid opening device and for the elimination of back pressure.
For more information on Groth Rupture Discs contact our product manager today.
Colin Luke – Sales Director – Pressure Protection
M 225-205-7402 CLuke@SetpointIS.com